Corn Palace Stampede Queen Contest
* Required to make your own lodging arrangements.
* Required to pay your own transportation to & from the pageant.
* Judging will take precedence over all pageant activities. Judging will begin at the contestant’s first activity & will continue throughout the pageant.
* No drinking of alcoholic beverages or use of tobacco products in public or anytime during the competition. If caught using either alcohol or tobacco products, you will automatically be disqualified from the Queen Contest.
* Complete cooperation must be given to all contestants, parents, Queen Coordinator and/or Queen Committee.
* No cell phones are allowed during the contest except for emergency use. You may carry a cell phone with you but we do not want you using to make personal phone calls or texts during the Queen Contest.
* Each contestant is required to attend all activities outline in the schedule & to be on time for all events. There will be a 5-point deduction off the total each time that you are late.
* All contestants will receive a pass to the rodeo & one ticket for a parent to Thursday night’s performance.
* All contestants are encouraged to send “Thank You” notes to the sponsors from whom they receive any meals or gifts. If a contestant receives roses, a trophy, belt buckle, crown, banner, or any other gift, “Thank You” notes should be sent to these people. These sponsors are very important to this contest & need to be shown that all the contestants appreciate their support.
Tiffany Fraser – Queen Coordinator
Laurie Hamar – Co-Queen Coordinator Lori Henderson – Co-Queen Coordinator