You may register on line for the Rodeo Parade and Chili Cookoff
*** Queen Contestants must print off documents and send them by mail according to the rules and regulations ***
Steps to Complete Entry On Line:
- Locate the appropriate event title below.
- Click on the "Details" Tab for more information regarding the event and entry deadline date.
- Click on the "Registration" Tab in the lower left hand corner (for parade and chili cookoff entry registration only).
- Choose the appropriate "Event" from the drop down box - this title must match your category.
- To choose more than "1" category for your parade entry - click all of those that apply.
- Be sure to choose your entry type (Walkers, horses, size of trailers etc. & write a description with names of your participates in the comments section. The description information will be read by the parade announcers - Please limit to 30 seconds.
- You must complete a "separate" entry form for each event you wish to register for.
- All Fields must be completed. Click the "Process Registration" and submit your entry.
- All parade entries will be notified with their assigned parade entry number. You may also view the parade line up "here", but note that this information is subject to change regularly, so check back often.
- For questions or assistance email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Family Fun Day
07-22-2018 11:00 am
Other Rodeo Websites